Valued Experience In Capital And Finance Matters
Finance is a vital aspect of the local, national and global economy. Effective financing and lending builds markets, creates opportunity and promotes growth. However, that important work cannot last without the support of thoughtful, thorough legal representation.
Representing the interests of financial institutions is an important part of our practice. Our attorneys provide clients in Cleveland with a focused analysis of loan structuring, restructuring and loan modifications. We represent banks, institutional lenders and private lenders in connection with asset-based and real estate loan transactions.
Our Services For Businesses And Lenders
Our knowledge and experience across a spectrum of clients and types of financing allow us to provide comprehensive and cost-effective representation on all matters related to capital and finance, including:
- Commercial lending: We provide a focused analysis of loan structuring, restructuring and loan modifications.
- Debt restructure/bankruptcy: We advise lenders, borrowers and trade creditors concerning troubled assets and debts.
- Trade credit/commercial collections: We craft contracts that insulate you from the cost of collections without offending customers.
- Secured transactions: We are experienced with all aspects of secure transactions, from initial perfection through levy and sale.
- Private equity/venture capital: We often represent private investment and companies issuing seeking investment in a variety of essential matters
Business clients and lenders value the experience of our attorneys. We make a point to be attentive to the needs and goals of the groups we work with and to provide a noted standard of service.
Cavitch Familo & Durkin Co., L.P.A.: A Name You Can Trust
Cavitch Familo & Durkin has been active as a firm in Ohio since 1886, and throughout that time, we’ve maintained a commitment to excellence. Our clients come to us again and again because our standards are high, and our attorneys demonstrate respected legal insight.
Reach out to us to learn how our capital and finance attorneys can assist you in your goals. Call our office in Cleveland at 216-621-7860.
Click here to view the attorneys within this practice area.