Providing Solutions To Complex Legal Issues
Angela L. Ferneding joined the law firm of Cavitch Familo & Durkin, Co., LPA in June 2021 as an associate attorney. Ms. Ferneding’s practice is focused on tax and business law, as well as estates and trusts. Ms. Ferneding is a member of the American, Ohio, and Cleveland Metropolitan bar associations.
Following a successful business career, Ms. Ferneding earned her Juris Doctor degree from the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, magna cum laude. She served as Associate and Executive Editor of the Journal of Law and Health and received the Barbara J. Tyler Award for Best Note. While attending Cleveland-Marshall, Ms. Ferneding was the recipient of numerous academic and legal writing awards and served as a Judicial Extern for The Honorable Solomon Oliver, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
Ms. Ferneding began her legal career as a Litigation Associate at Benesch and, later, practiced as a sole practitioner. Recently, she received her LL.M. in Taxation from the Charles Widger School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Ms. Ferneding worked her way through undergraduate school employed at the University of Cincinnati, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences. As an undergraduate student, Ms. Ferneding was a member of the Alpha Kappa Delta International Honor Society.
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Juris Doctor
- The American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Regional Health Information Organizations: Lower Healthcare Costs, Fewer Iatrogenic Illnesses and Improved Care – What Are We Waiting For?, 22 Clev.-Marshall J.L. & Health 167 (2009)